Grands Lacs de Champagne

Présentation

Since 1270, from the 1st counts of Brienne, the existence of the hall has always been mentioned in the writings. This building is composed of old wooden pillars which support a large roof. Around 1760, the Lords of Brienne decide to destroy the houses that surround it in order to facilitate access. After the grain trade, the market hall still hosts the market on Thursdays.

Prestations

Equipment

  • Car park

Services

  • Free visit
  • Non-guided tour
  • Guided visits (groups only)
  • Guided visits

Tarifs

Free

Horaires

ReceptionDu 01/01/2022 au 31/12/2022

Plus d'informations

Label(s) et classement(s)

Coordonnées

Dernière modification : 15/04/2022 17:14 par Office de Tourisme des Grands Lacs de Champagne
Menu