Are you interested in birds? For beginners and ornithologists alike, there is no better place to observe them than the Parc de la Forêt d’Orient.
The lakes of the Forêt d’Orient are indeed a hotspot for birds, and in particular migrants who make a welcome stopover on the lakes, between northern Europe and the African continent. Our Park is home to more than 265 species of birds, including more than 130 species that breed there.
All year round, the Park offers discovery and fun outings to discover the diversity of birds inhabiting the Lakes of the Forêt d’Orient. Depending on the time of year, weather conditions and observable species, the Park guide will take you to the best observation spots.
Personal vehicle and healthy pass required.
|Single rate||8 €|
|Horaires||09:00 - 12:00|
- Téléphone : +33 (0)3 25 43 38 88
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site web : https://www.pnr-foret-orient.fr/experimenter/suivez-le-guide
- Réseaux sociaux : Facebook
- Adresse : Maison du Parc 10220 Piney