The Maison de l’Outil et de la Pensée Ouvrière presents a unique collection of 12,000 handcrafted tools from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, staged in a prodigious way in 65 display cases.
It also houses a library and a specialized bookshop.
The imposing windows are mainly built around the trades, the museum being divided into 4 families: wood, iron, animal and mineral. The tools have been carefully chosen to become witnesses to a life of man, control and culture.
- Access for disabled
- Screening room
- Meeting room and equipment
- Video projector
- Guided tours
- Educational visits
- Temporary exhibitions
|Unemployed person||4.00 €|
|Child rate||4.00 €|
|Guided visit group (per adult)||95 €|
|Everyday||09:00 - 12:00 14:00 - 18:00|
Label(s) et classement(s)
- Téléphone : +33 (0)3 25 73 28 26
- Email : email@example.com
- Site web : http://mopo3.com/
- Réseaux sociaux : Facebook - Twitter
- Adresse : 7 rue de la Trinité 10000 Troyes