Chapel Saint Jean is not only the smallest religious timber framed bulding of the region, but also one of the eldest, build between 1484 and 1504.
At first, it was the chapel of a leper house, before becoming during the XVIIth century a simple piety sanctuary.
One of its peculiarities are the bay windows, provided with bars of wood that used to let lepers, who stayed outisde, follow religious services.
It can be visited during commented visits of the village organized by the Tourist Office.
- Guided visits (groups only)
- Guided visits
|Guided visit single adult||5 €|
|Reduce rate||3.5 €|
Du 01/07/2020 au 30/09/2020
|Tuesday||14:30 - 15:30|
|Thursday||14:30 - 15:30|
|Saturday||14:30 - 15:30|
Label(s) et classement(s)
- Téléphone : +33 (0)3 25 54 18 23
- Email : email@example.com
- Site web : http://www.grandslacsdechampagne.fr/
- Réseaux sociaux : Facebook - Twitter
- Adresse : Rue Saint-Jean 10200 Soulaines-Dhuys