Stroll through the alleys of Soulaines, a small village full of character. It wins you over with its imposing church, its small half-timbered chapel dating from the 15th century and its houses which are typical of area. The village is also known as the “Green Venice of Aube” because of many rivers that pass through it.
On reservation. Contact the Tourist Office for more information.
- Guided visits (groups only)
- Guided visits
|Reduce rate||4.50 €|
|Group rate||4.50 €|
Du 01/07/2024 au 31/08/2024
|Wednesday||14:55 - 15:00|
- Téléphone : +33 (0)3 25 92 82 41
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site web : http://www.grandslacsdechampagne.fr/
- Réseaux sociaux : Facebook
- Adresse : 7 Rue de l'Ile 10200 Soulaines-Dhuys